- Free up your time - Engaging our agency to manage your commercial or industrial property would enable you to do things that you like doing or that you are passionate about without jeoparising your interest in your commercial assets. As our name indicates, we are a narrowly specialised agency, focusing exclusively on commercial properties. We have the expertise, knowledge and ability to handle all of your commercial property requirements.
- Increase profit - By keeping an eye on the terms and conditions of the Lease and ensuring that rent reviews and lease renewals are attended to in a timely manner, making sure that all of the applicable outgoings are reimbursed as required, we will assist you to increase your profit while continuing to maintain your property in top condition.
- Reduce stress - The emotional charge created by dealing directly with your tenant would disappear; the relationship would be harmonised, respectful and business-like with a maximum level of transparency.
- Peace of mind - We closely monitor and stay abreast of all changes in laws, rules and regulations which affect commercial and industrial property and we will inform you of their impact on your property in a timely manner. All documentation for your property would be in order, current and easily accessible. As a member of REISA we are always up-to-date with all industry news, trends and improvements and we abide by the Real Estate Code.
- Respect - As our customer you will always be our highest priority and will be afforded the time and attention that you deserve. Your file will always be handled by the same team and with professionalism and confidentiality. All of your requests or queries will be attended to in the fastest possible time.
- Be part of the network - Because commercial and industrial property is our passion, we are connected with a broad range of professionals, investors, property and business owners, trades people and many others who share the same interest. We will gladly exchange news, experiences, views and opinions with anybody interested in commercial and industrial property. Networking is the best way to strengthen business relationships and increase general awareness about industry news.
OUR common sense – Key to YOUR success